Torrance, CA 90505
Dr. Roquemore has specialized in chiropractic wellness care since 1983 in the Torrance area. He is a Qualified Medical Evaluator, Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician and a Chiropractic Orthopedist. His gentle effective techniques provide patients of all ages with pain relief for a wide variety of symptoms and conditions: Neck, back, shoulder, hip and knee pain, headaches, migraines, sciatica, carpal tunnel, sports injuries, fibromyalgia, fatigue, low energy and immune support, just to name a few. Dr. Roquemore will work with you to develop an individual treatment plan, tailored to meet your specific conditions, concerns and goals. Rehabilitative modalities may be a part of your treatment plan,they may include; ultrasound, intersegmental traction, electrical muscle stimulation.
|Los Angeles College Of Chiropractic- 1982|
Absolutely amazing treatment!
I’ve had severe spinal issues for 41 years… including 4 fractured vertebrae, a spinal auto-immune disease called ankylosing spondylitis, and numerous other spinal injuries from playing two major college sports, extreme adventurous activities, and auto accidents. So I’m a very challenging patient…
* Dr. Roquemore has a wonderful bedside manor.
* He is a great listener, and pays careful attention.
* His treatment has helped me more than any of the physicians I’ve seen over the years. Though of course they are important too, since they give pain meds and shots as necessary.
* Doc Roq also adds a valuable services beyond spinal adjustments, including electrical muscle stimulation, ultrasound, intersegmental traction, and some trigger point massage therapy.
* His expertise works well in conjuction with any physical therapy and massage therapy you may also be receiving.
* In summary Dr. Roquemore has literally made a major difference in my health, pain, and quality of life!
-Andrew J. 7/10/2017
Dr. Roquemore is the best! He improves my back, fits me into the schedule and he’s very friendly!! I’m feeling much better since I’ve been going to him for the last few years. I helped my back a lot after my car accident too.
-Jen M. 7/29/2017
Dr. Roquemore is seriously awesome. He’s patient, listens to your concerns, super friendly, and understanding. My husband came in for lower back pain and neck pain and after the appointment, he walked out feeling like a million bucks! We are definitely going to use his services for all our spinal needs. Thanks Dr. Roquemore!
Also, I came in with a newborn baby and he was so accommodating and understanding of our situation. Most people would be annoyed or not even care, but he wanted me to feel comfortable too. He such an awesome guy.
-Kelly L. 7/16/2017